Windows Phone Email Configuration
How To Configure Exchange 2010 Email on Windows Phone 7.5
Windows Phone 7.5 Email, Windows Phone Email, How To Setup Email On Windows Phone, Exchange 2010 Email on Nokia Lumia 900
How to configure an Exchange 2010 email on Windows Phone 7.5 (e.g. Nokia Lumia 900).
Microsoft Exchange 2010 Email with Windows Phone 7.5 OS?
It`s really easy!
Do these simple steps and configure your Windows Phone 7.5 OS to connect to PlexHosted Microsoft Exchange 2010. You can really quick and easy configure the Exchange 2010 email account at your new Nokia Lumia 900 mobile device.
4. Select Outlook as the type of your Exchange 2010 email account to create.
5. You will be prompted to enter PlexHosted Exchange 2010 email address and password. Enter the details and tap Sign In.
6. Windows Phone 7.5 will attempt to determine the correct connection settings to use automatically. If it is not able to determine these settings, you will be prompted to enter your PlexHosted Exchange 2010 username and domain. Enter the required information and tap Sign In.
7. If you see an error that the settings could not be determined, tap on the Advanced button at your Windows Phone device.
8. Enter in the Server address of PlexHosted Exchange 2010 server (webmail.plexhosted.com). Enter in the information and tap Sign In again, now you should find that you connect and data starts to synchronize.
9. You can see your Exchange account at the Email and Accounts tab as shown at the screen below.
Enjoy Exchange 2010 Email on your Windows Phone! PlexHosted take care about your mails!